Bookkeeper/ Credit Controller/ Assistant Finance Manager - Property & Hotels - Palmers Green N13
Stone Lodge Group
London Headquarters: Palmers Green N13
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Bookkeeper/ Credit Controller/ Assistant Finance Manager for a long established property organisation who are leaders within the property field and who offer excellent property career progression.
The SLG has been established for 20 years and cover areas including: property developments, property refurbishments, social housing, facilities management, property lettings & property management, hotels, hostels and B&B operations.
To support our expansion we are looking to fill a number of office based roles and have an immediate requirement for a Bookkeeper/ Credit Controller/ Assistant Finance Manager
Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm
To ensure records are fully maintained and updated, ready for audit purposes and to facilitate the process of filing annual account statements.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Sales ledger - Invoicing customers daily, dealing with credit control and all aspects of sales ledger.
- Purchase ledger - Posting around 300 purchase invoices per month, issuing payments to suppliers, reconciling purchase ledger and ensuring all orders for glass are in good condition.
- Dealing with petty cash, company cards.
- Banking- posting all bank transactions including direct debits, bank transfers, standing orders, supplier payments and customer receipts.
- VAT Returns- Dealing with quarterly VAT returns, ensuring VAT rates are applied correctly when sales and purchase tax are calculated and reconciling VAT returns.
- Completing payroll for a team of 15 staff, with accurate retrieval from the clocking in system and comparison between overtime claimed by staff.
- Other duties include - Dealing with client and supplier queries, filing and answering phone calls, administration of vehicle penalty charges and congestion charges.
- Must have extensive knowledge of accoutnign software, including Sage Line 50
- Must have great attention to detail and be computer literate with strong numerical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and methodical approach to record keeping
- Solutions focused
- Knowledge and awareness of current legislation and regulation of financial accounts
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive;
- Competitive salary
- 20 days Annual Leave
- An excellent team to work with
This is an outstanding role, where the Managing Director and the Management Team play a key role in your development within the organisation.
The SLG is a company with a reputation for hiring and training people to achieve their potential. They believe passion and a willingness to learn and work hard is the recipe for successful career progression.
If you feel you have the right attributes for this role and you have the drive and ambition to excel within the SLG please send us your CV and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your applications.
Key Words: Bookkeeper, Senior Bookkeeper, Financial Controller, Finance Manager, Accounts Manager, Accountant, Property Financial Controller, Property Finance Manager, Property Finance Assistant, Property Accounts Manager, Property Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Credit Controller, Credti Control Manager, Accountants Assistant, Property Accountant, Sage 50, Sage Line 50, Sage 50 Professional, Purchase Ledger Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job