Are you a current or former Care Professional, with some experience handling Rotas, or a Care Coordinator, Shift Coordinator or a Shift Allocations Officer within a Healthcare environment?
If so, please read on….....
- £18,000 Basic + Guaranteed Overtime (Short Term OTE is IN EXCESS OF £20,000 per year + amazing opportunity for development).
- Excellent career development and role progression
- Join the FASTEST GROWING Healthcare Recruitment Company in the UK.
Hamilton Cross is part of one of the Largest Private Equity Groups in the UK. With MASSIVE BACKING FOR GROWTH, and due to achieving RECORD GROWTH LEVELS, having expanded from just 1 Branch in Mar 2017 to 10 UK Branches by Feb 2018, the opportunity has arisen to join one of the most exciting and progressive Healthcare Recruitment Consultancies in the UK as a Shift Bookings Coordinator. This growth will lead to the opportunity to develop your career without a ceiling within the expanding business. You will join a specialist team, receive full training in all aspects of the role and industry and work alongside highly talented and passionate professionals.
- Taking client shift requirements and entering them into the system.
- Finding staff members (Carers and Nurses) to fill the shifts.
- Using influencing skills to maximise shift coverage
- Working at fast pace and under pressure
- Confirming shifts with clients.
- Confirming shifts with staff members.
- Managing and Organising large, dynamic and often complex client rotas.
- Rearranging shift bookings to ensure maximum shift coverage.
- Encouraging staff members to cover shifts when necessary
Hamilton Cross is THE market leading Healthcare Staffing provider. We are also the most in-demand, fastest growing Healthcare Organisation in the UK and the local Region. This an outstanding opportunity with limitless potential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'