The post holder will be responsible for carrying out the day-to-day operation of the flexible staffing system, including the placement of staff and the delivery of that information to clients. You will be responsible for participating in all operational aspects of the service.
This position will be based in Epsom. The successful candidate will work solely on providing the highest levels of service to our NHS Trust. You will have the benefits of being able to work in a very focused way within in a close-knit and lively team working shifts on a rotational basis:
Monday - Friday
06.30-14.30, 08.00-16.00, 10.00-18.00, 14.00-22.00
Bank Partners provide high quality independent staffing, bank management and outsourced staffing services to some of the largest trusts in the NHS. We have a strong reputation for reducing overall agency spend whilst providing high quality staff and are proud to say that we’ve helped NHS trusts reduce their agency spend by £70 million over a six year period.
Bank Partners is a growing division of Independent Clinical Services. Independent clinical services are a forward thinking organisation offering excellent training and orientation packages with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations. We believe that our success is based on your success.
- Identifying and placing the correct healthcare professionals for shifts
- Assisting in the reduction of external agency usage
- Liaise with ward managers on a regular basis.
- Ensuring that every placement you make is fully qualified to deliver a high quality of care to affected patients
- Able to build relationships with candidates and clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to multitask effectively and not be afraid of change
- Determined and self-motivated applicants are a must
- Experience in a target driven or customer service environment
- Exposure to the NHS or wider healthcare sector, is a desirable but by no means essential quality
- Be efficient in MS Office
In return for your hard work we are able to offer an added bonus to your basic salary (targets and KPI’s will need to be achieved). We have free fruit in our offices, lots of fun social events, dedicated talent development teams, as well as many more perks!
Some of our core benefits include:
25 days annual leave
Buy and sell holiday
Company pension scheme
Matching pension scheme
Free eye tests
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'