Our client, a leading automotive business are currently looking for an experienced Vehicle Prepper to work at one of the UK's most prestigious car plants in Surrey. Immediate start for right candidate MUST have good experience in working in a busy paint shop environment.
Duties to include all the aspects of paint prep including masking, bagging, prime, flat/polish and fitting up of vehicle.
- Sanding down panel
- Masking panels ready for paint
- Able to use filler to repair damaged body panel
- Priming panels ready for paint
- Use of air tools / electric mop
What you will need:
- Previous experience in Bodyshop repairs or automotive experience
- Good communication skills
- NVQ in Paint and Bodywork or equivalent experience - desired
Various shift patterns are available.
You will carry out most your work in a workshop environment. Some tasks may be physically demanding although you will use lifting equipment to move heavy parts. You will be expected to wear safety clothing when using specialized equipment and carrying out certain tasks.
Shift 06.00am to 14.00 6%
Shift 14.00 to 22.00 15%
Shift 22.00 to 06.00am 20%