Body Shop Manager
We are looking to recruit a Body Shop Manager to facilitate and oversee the day-to-day delivery of excellent customer service and site profitability by motivating, supporting and managing their team to deliver a quality repair - on time, every time.
The successful candidate will deliver exceptional customer service by actively managing the delivery of a first-class customer service journey. This will be achieved by proactive control of the customer experience, from initial booking in to the final return of the vehicle.
Other duties of the post include:
- To deliver financial results in line with agreed budgeted requirements
- To manage site resources and costs in order to optimise capability and profitability
- To actively and effectively manage work provider and supplier relationships
- To manage compliance to all company processes as well as current Health & Safety standards
- To deliver structured individual performance management processes
- We are looking for somebody with a full driving licence, a professional appearance, excellent communication skills and the ability to show a calm, confident approach.
If you would be interested in this vacancy then please dont hesitate in applying today, It is important to include correct details so we can contact you further
- Body Shop
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job