Due to our client’s success and further expansion, they are now offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, professional and experienced Body Shop Advisor to join their established operation in Warrington. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and professional individual who is talented, driven and committed to excellence to join a major motor group.
Body Shop Advisor
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 6:00pm plus alternate Saturdays 8:30 to 12:30pm
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 per annum plus monthly bonus
OTE: £22,000 to £26,000 p.a.
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager, the main purpose of the Body Shop Advisor role is to co-ordinate / supervise all Bodyshop Reception activities including estimate follow ups and job progression.
Being proactive with the ability to adhere to strict time guidelines to ensure a high standard of customer service.
Body Shop Advisor Responsibilities:
- Liaising with customers by phone and in person
- Liaising with insurance companies
- Booking customers vehicles in for repair
- Arranging courtesy vehicles
- Arranging collection/delivery of vehicles
- Booking estimates
- Update customers with repair status
- Liaising with other departments
- Updating online insurance systems
- Give maximum customer care throughout
- Checking in/out Customers and courtesy vehicles
- Reporting and logging any courtesy car damage
- Updating communication log on management system
Desirable Skills (not essential as full training will be given)
- Knowledge of Kerridge and invoicing
- Audatex experience / Understanding
- Excellent customer service and organisation skills
- Knowledge of Warranty claim processes
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of negotiating with insurance companies
- Estimating experience
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
On offer is a competitive salary together with some great brands and a company culture where career progression is encouraged. If you have the skills and experience required for the role, or more importantly a positive attitude and a great work ethic then they’d love to hear from you
Click 'Apply’ now to become our client’s Body Shop Advisor!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job