Role: Property Manager (Residential Block & Estate Management)
My client are an established Managing Agent based in Bristol that specialise in the management of high end blocks in the Bristol area. They are looking to add an experienced Property Manager to the business to offer a premium service to their client base in order to retain and develop the portfolio further. The ideal applicant will have experience within property management.
* Responsibility for a designated block management portfolio
* Ensuring delivery of service concurs with quality assurance procedures, ARMA codes and good practice generally
* Undertake regular site inspections to identify repairs that are required and taking the appropriate action
* Preparation of service charge budgets
* Administer block insurance claims
* Liaise with the credit control department to ensure effective debt management of the portfolio
* Manage contractors in order to carry out repairs and maintenance
* Preparing the relevant notices and managing the Section 20 consultation process
* Arranging health, safety and fire risk assessments and reviewing the report and taking all the necessary measures to ensure that all the statutory regulations are adhered to
* Handle applications for licence to alter and share transfers
* Liaise with lessees and RMC directors in a polite and efficient manner
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Property management expeirence