ESTATE MANAGER/BLOCK MANAGER
The Acorn Group was founded in 1984 and is now the fastest growing, privately owned Property Group in South East London and Kent incorporating Acorn, Langford Russell and John Payne Estate Agents; we now have 35 offices and 10 Divisions. We employ in excess of 400 staff across South London and Kent.
Our Block Managers play a crucial role in delivering exceptional customer service to our clients by managing a multifaceted portfolio of residential blocks.
We now have an opportunity for an experienced Block Manager to join our established team and to manage our Kent based portfolio.
You’ll be someone who flourishes while working in a complex role, a proactive team member and excellent communicator.
Based at our Head office in Bromley, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and monitoring service charge budgets
- Liaising with leaseholders, tradesmen, service providers and professional advisors
- Arranging and monitoring works and repairs and service contracts
- Administering insurance claims
- Arranging large works and consulting with owners
- Arranging risk assessments and monitoring health and safety compliance
- Carrying out site inspections
Each member of our team is carefully selected by our recruitment team for their professionalism, tenacity, and desire to work to the best of their ability.
We’d like to hear from candidates who already hold the following experiences, skills, and attributes:
- Experience working within a similar function focused on block & estate management (long leasehold)
- A strong understanding of the legislation surrounding property/block management
- IRPM qualified ( preferably)
- Numerate with IT skills across Microsoft office suites
- A key player in a busy and supportive team
- Clear communicator across all platforms
In return we know it’s important to reward our team members. We can offer the following:
- Monthly target commission / bonus
- A good base salary
- Use of pool car for site inspections
- Support in obtaining/maintaining your qualifications and your continued personal development
- Opportunity for career progression within a growing Company
Salary: From £25,000 - £32,000 OTE (depending on experience)
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'