Property Manager- Bristol - Harbourside
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm
At Andrews opportunities come thick and fast for those with the energy and initiative to take them. The ability, hard work, and integrity of our employees have made us one of the UK's most successful independent property specialists. If you can demonstrate the same qualities the sky is the limit.
The Leasehold Property Manager Role
As a Property Manager you will be responsible for delivering the professional, flexible and responsive service that you expect from Andrews. You will be experienced in Block management and happy working in a fast paced environment.
The successful candidate will be:
- Effectively dealing with telephone enquirers and ensuring regular client communication
- Monitor requests for repairs and maintenance from leaseholders/ freeholders making sure they are all dealt with quickly and efficiently and ensure work is completed to client satisfaction.
- Deal with insurance claims
- Ensuring progress notes are taken
- And many other duties
The Skills you’ll need
You thrive under pressure and will take pride in liaising with landlords, tenants and contractors to resolve both technical and practical issues and you can deliver impressive levels of customer service. Previous Leasehold experience is preferable.
In addition, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience within a property management role
- Strong administrative and IT skills
- The ability to work as part of a successful team
- Superb organisation and communication skills
- Full driving licence
In exchange for your commitment and flexibility, you will be offered a great opportunity to join a business that believes in nurturing your career, valuing your commitment and rewarding you with an attractive package that really does add up.
We look after our people as well as we look after our customers. If you are successful with us you will be offered an attractive benefits package to include:
- Uncapped commission
- Inspirational training
- Exciting career opportunities - (we have good internal progression rates)
- Other fantastic benefits including discounts on our benefits site
This is a fantastic opportunity so please apply today. We have our vacancies on a rolling basis. So don't delay, apply today!
- Problem Solving