| Block Manager | Barnet | £28,000 - £30,000 |
A family run independent Estate Agency with a strong focus on providing excellent service to their clients. They have a varied portfolio of 60 Blocks located in Hertfordshire, North London & Essex.
- Provide an efficient service to leaseholders & freeholders
- Prepare annual budgets
- Monitoring rent, service charge payments and chasing outstanding monies
- Liaising rent reviews
- Implementing Health & Safety policies / Risk assessments
- Reviewing & negotiating service contracts
- Preparing monthly / quarterly invoices for rent & general accounts
- Answering any queries promptly
- Attend AGM's
- Reporting into the Director
- A minimum of 3 years within Block Management experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Computer literate
- Confident telephone manner
- Able to provide excellent customer service
- Minimum C grade GCSE Maths or equivalent
- UK driving licence & own car
- Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm.
- Occasional Saturday with day off in lieu provided.
- Time off in lieu provided for AGM's
- Salary £28,000 - £30,000 pa DOE
- Mileage/ Car allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Block Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job