Biomass Service Engineer required for our client a leading manufacturer of Biomass systems. They are currently looking for a service engineer to work on commercial, industrial and agricultural sites across the Midlands. Ideally, you will have easy access to the M1 or M6.
The Biomass service engineer will be responsible for servicing and commissioning the companies' complete range of Biomass boilers. You will be expected to provide technical assistance to fellow engineers, end users and the companies' sales team.
Whilst the ideal candidate will be an experienced biomass service engineer, our client will also consider a plumbing and heating engineer with some knowledge or experience of biomass, solar thermal or heat pumps. It would also be advantageous for the Service Engineer to have some electrical knowledge to assist with wiring the controls of the heating systems.
Full biomass boiler training will be provided by our client.
Service Engineer Position Overview
- The position will include travel throughout the Midlands servicing and commissioning biomass boiler systems.
- Full biomass boiler training will be provided by our client.
Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Fully qualified heating engineer - NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Plumbing and Heating
- HETAS003/005 Beneficial
- Part P or 17th Edition Wiring Regulations Advantageous
- Knowledge of biomass boilers / solar thermal / heat pumps advantageous
- Driving licence and comfortable with travel and nights away from home.
- Based in the Midlands with good motorway links.
Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary circa £28,000 to £32,000
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Overtime available
- Pension and Bonus scheme
- Company Vehicle
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job