CY Partners are looking to recruit an Analytical Scientist to join a growing Biotechnology company based in Oxford.
The successful candidate will be involved in carrying out a unique range of cellular assays within the lab.
- Ideally candidates will be degree-qualified in Biochemistry or a similar biological science discipline or equivalent
- Good hands-on experience in tissue culture.
- Experience in cellular techniques such as flow cytometry, or protein analysis techniques such as ELISA would be highly advantageous
- Prior experience of working to GxP regulatory standards would also be an advantage.
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills and an aptitude for quality and precision work.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please feel free to contact Graham at CY Partners for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
- Flow Cytometry
- Protein Assays
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"