We partner with innovators and pioneers. Our clients are emerging, high potential companies located predominantly in the sustainable technology ecosystem. We operate internationally within a broader network of investors, corporates, and innovation funding bodies.
We apply a specialist stage-specific skillset to pioneer the commercialisation of new technologies as they seek to navigate the journey from the lab, through initial adoption and growth, to early scale.
We see the shift to a sustainable, clean, low carbon economy as an urgent, existential, and moral imperative as well as an immense economic and investment opportunity.
We acknowledge there is now an acute need for speed and for an exponential increase in investment and adoption.
We believe that the business opportunity lies not merely in minimising harm, cost, and risk but equally importantly in realising positive benefits and capitalising upon new opportunities.
Our client is seeking to employ an intern across their Agrifoods and Industrial Biotechnology practices. They work to grow opportunities for venture-backed early stage and emerging bio-focused companies with novel, IP-rich technologies that address sustainability challenges such as antimicrobial resistance, protein production and crop viability.
After an initial period of three months, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to convert the internship into a full-time position.
- The Company
Our clients is a specialist commercialisation firm focused on high impact industrial technologies. Their clients are emerging, high potential companies located predominantly in the sustainable technology ecosystem. They work across four practice areas: Industrial Decarbonisation and Circular Economy, Agrifoods, Industrial Biotechnology and Advanced Materials. Day-to-day work is incredibly varied and can include (but is not limited to): market and application discovery and validation, deal origination and execution, business model development, fundraising activities, and client acquisition.
- Key Responsibilities
As an Intern, you will be working across two practice areas - providing you with the opportunity to work directly with clients. Your responsibilities will include:
- Researching and contacting stakeholders for market engagement
- Conducting information gathering engagements with stakeholders (alongside colleagues)
- Producing market sizing, research summaries and presentations using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Input to the shaping of market strategies, business model development, and proposition building
- Keeping up to date with advancements in the Agrifood/ Industrial Biotech spaces
- Liaising with our clients and presenting your work
- Qualifications and requirements
- Minimum Upper Second-Class BSc Biochemistry, Natural Sciences, Biotechnology, Chemistry (with a biological component), Biochemical Engineering
- Comfortable with producing high quality Excel and PowerPoint documents
- Evidence of interest in agritech or biotechnology innovation
- Confident with engaging and speaking to numerous stakeholders
- Willingness to learn fast and work collaboratively as part of a successful team
- Desirable to have previous consulting or general business internship experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'