Are you an experienced Legal Biller looking for new permanent opportunity in London?
A leading, commercial Law firm and recruiting a Billing Assistant to join their busy team. Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Processing all incoming invoices ready for partner authorisation and processing
- Deal with incoming statements of Account and ensuring that all checks are completed before payments are processed
- Check that disbursements have been picked up correctly and that time entries have been checked and amended before sent to billing
- Act as the first point of contact for client queries for Invoices, liasing with matter handler/partner and arranging credit notes
- Daily liasing with Billers and Cashiers on a daily basis, requesting disbursements be added and requesting amendments
- Return monies of client accounts and refunds as necessary
The firm are looking for an enthusiastic, highly organised individual. Prior Law firm experience is essential alongside the ability to manage a heavy work load with a high level of accuracy.
If you have the required experience, please apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job