Biddable Account Manager
Are you looking for an exciting challenge as a Biddable Account Manager for an independent agency that are among the fastest growing and billing agencies in the market?
This Biddable Account Manger position will enable you to manage key accounts within the business and make a real difference from day one across international markets. Benefits include, working in a social environment, in conjunction with an established training and development focus. This is a great chance for a Biddable Account Manager to further their career with one of the best digital agencies.
* As Biddable Account Manager, you'll have responsibility for key client performance, adapting your approach across biddable channels (PPC, Paid Social & online video)
* Accurately forecast and determine budgets across integrated, multi-channel campaigns, to monitor performance of accounts.
* Collaboratively working with internal teams, you'll display passion for achieving key business objectives, while mentoring and sharing your expertise with junior colleagues.
* Managing relationships with external stakeholders, recommending strategy for continuous improvement with the delivery of presentations using key insights relating to performance to ensure consistency.
* Inspiring Paid Search best practice within the organisation to drive reputation in the market.
* Demonstrate strong paid search skills to effectively launch and manage campaigns, leading to business success.
* Exhibit strong paid social skills, ensuring you can work across multiple channels, meeting client expectations.
* Your experience managing campaigns across different channels with varying budgets will enable you to meet target and budget deadlines.
* Your eagerness to learn and develop your skills as a Biddable Account Manager will allow you to achieve promotional opportunities and enhance your career prospects.
If this challenging role in a progressive environment sounds like the right opportunity for you, click the apply button now!
Digital Performance at Aspire
- Account Management
- Paid Social
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job