Bid Writer, Portsmouth, £32,000 per annum (OTE £37,000)
Providing a safe and hygienic environment in which customers can thrive is most important to our client, a high-end facilities service company who now have the requirement for a Bid Writer to join their team. Based at their offices in Portsmouth, as Bid Writer you'll be reporting into the Sales & Marketing director supporting the production of compliant and compelling tenders.
You'll be working closely with the Bid Manager with the preparation, administration and production of questionnaires for new and retained business sales. In return you'll receive a highly competitive salary of £32,000 along with an annual bonus and commission (OTE £37,000) whilst working for a friendly, people focused business with exciting plans to grow. This is a great opportunity to really flourish your bid writing career taking it to the next level.
You'll be responsible for:-
- Writing Quality and compliant responses to tender specifications
- Understanding the client/tender needs and how to best articulate how the organisation can provide that
- Proof reading and quality checking of all tenders produced by the team and assisting in design
- Ensuring all responses adhere to the bid and governance processes
- Improve administration processes and procedures
- Exceptional writing skills with previous bid writing experience
- An English Degree or a similar/equivalent qualification
- Able to work in a clam manner whilst managing a busy workload
- Strong IT skills including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail
If you're a confident Bid Writing professional and are now looking for your next step or want to work within a positive and flexible culture that focuses on the well-being of its people whilst adding value to many other organisations, then please apply to Harriet Forrester today. The foundations of a great company is great people, give them the why, and they will give you the how.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them
- Business Development
- creative writing
- Bid Writer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job