Bid Writer/Proposal Writer - Social Housing
My client is a national contractor with a proven track record in delivering social housing refurbsihment (Decent Homes) and repairs/mainteance/gas servicing contracts for Local/Central Government, Housing Associations and RSL clients.
Reporting in to the Bid Manager, you will work with a team of Bid Writers and Bid Co-ordinators, supporting senior team members in successful delivery of pre-qualifications, proposals and tenders.
- To report to the Bid Manager
- WriteITTQuality and PQQ submissions
- Write client and bid focused market leading responses based on high level proposals developed with the Bid Manager
- Write clearly and concisely
- Communicate and liaise with Operations Managers, BDMs and other Group senior managers to ensure that the proposals are reflective of the business and individual client's needs and aspirations
- To meet the Bid Plan and assigned responsibilities as set out by the Bid Manager
- Proof read documents
- Produce case studies and method statements as needed
- Manage the communication between the client and company throughout the bid process
- Print, produce and bind the documents
- To administer the Bid Pipeline process when needed
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience writing and winning Social Housing / Maintenance works for a contractor
- IT literacy including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Email
- Excellent with Word
- Knowledge of the social housing / maintenance market
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Good organisational and planning skills
You will possess strong organisational and project management skills, an eye for detail and meticulous proof-reading and communication skills both written and verbal, together with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
On offer for the successful Bid Writer is a highly competitive salary (dependant on experience) as well as other fringe benefits. The company also offers all Bid Coordinators a structured route for progression paired with further training and development throughout your
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job