Are you an experienced Bid Manager with extensive experience in managing international bids?
Do you have the capacity to drive and coordinate internal and external stakeholders?
Would you like to be a part of an extremely successful and growing company that can offer excellent opportunities?
If so, read on….
Our client is one of the most successful in its industry and have clients such as corporate offices, airports, and public transport and sports stadiums. They are experiencing a period of growth and are looking for conscientious and skilled staff to join their great team based in East Sussex.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing international bids, ideally in the mass transit sector. It is essential that you have the capacity to drive and coordinate multiple internal and external stakeholders and design optimal solutions taking into account ROI and limitations of each parties.
You will need to be able to elaborate and structure comprehensive documentation, present in an analytical way complex solutions and convert them into simple USPs. The ideal candidate will be highly structured and organised, cost and optimisation conscious and have the capacity to establish accurate costing and risk assessment estimation.
You will be in charge of proposing for each project the right engineering solution, estimate associated risks, and provide an optimised costing for the proposal in collaboration with the operations department and other stakeholders. You will also support the elaboration of the technical and commercial bid documentation necessary to elaborate the tender proposal in support of the mass transit business developers. Once a project is won, you will be in charge of coordinating all necessary activities with the internal departments and technology partners to insure a qualitative, on time and on cost delivery of the proposed solution.
- Analyse RFP documentation and abstracts product technical requirements
- Establish the relevant technical specification requirement document to each project
- Define solution proposal in line with technical specification, organisational capacity/capability and cost targets
- Elaborate initial design proposal
- Defined scope of supply and costs
- Establish a risk analysis and mitigation of possible deviations
- Establish gant charts and resource requirement estimation together with project engineering and Operations teams
- Generate comprehensive technical documentation for the specifically proposed solution
- Elaborate proposed system specifications
- Establish and complete compliance list including USPs
- Elaborate full costing model including investments and product costs
Up to £40k - £45k DOE
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'