- Co-ordinate the generation of a proposal in response to a customer Request for Quotation (RFQ), received via Business Development or directly from the customer.
- Review and compile technical information to provide written commercial response to the business leaders.
- Delivery of pricing quotations to Sales/Business Development through the compilation of a Bid Review document, ensure appropriate profit levels are achieved.
- To construct proposals by liaising with Engineering, Operations, Finance and Commercial departments.
- At an early stage, anticipate the commercial, cost and delivery risks on a project including the appropriate contingency for mitigation.
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues.
- To develop and maintain customer contacts to generate new business, through attending Trade Shows, customer meetings and industry events.
- Build a view of the market, our win/loss ratio and suggestions for improvement.
- Communicate the overall vision to all areas of the organisation.
- Indirectly manage diverse teams, including both internal and external resources.
- Experienced and professional Bid Management
- Commercial understanding of business functions including Finance, Sales, Operations and Purchasing.
- Experienced in Manufacturing, Engineering or Electronics industries.
- Experience of using Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management tools such as SAP, SAP CRM or equivalent.
- Bid Preparation
- Bid Writing
- Bid Response
- Bid Strategy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'