POSITION: FULL TIME/PERMANENT
We are currently experiencing an unprecedented growth and are looking for a Bid Manager to take this growth to new levels.
The Bid Manager will be responsible for seeking out and responding to tender opportunities that align with our core target markets in the public and private sector and our service and product offering.
The successful candidate will be target driven and motivated by the thrill of winning large scale new business tenders. They will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be confident conversing at a board and C-suite level.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have demonstrable experience of delivering winning, large scale product and complex service tenders, gained within an IT, solution or service industry.
In addition to this, it would be a distinct advantage if you are able to prove a sound commercial and tender process understanding, along with a solid understanding of implementation for internal governance procedures and the ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
The desired candidate will be educated to degree (or similar) level. No IT or technical experience is required but would be advantageous.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Managing the bid qualification and bid writing process for new opportunities
- Managing inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, projects, finance, operations and service
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the client
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process
- Contributing to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation (such as preparation of a management summary)
- Managing the bid budget
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues
- Arrange all post bid reviews with customers, post contract award
- Must be an excellent communicator and writer.
- Typical career progression at RockIT is within 12 months.
BENEFITS TO SHOUT ABOUT
- Annual attendance incentive
- Increased annual leave allowance for each year of service
- Eligible for yearly bonus & annual pay rise
- Company pension
- Full training provided
- Weekly incentives, treats and outings
- Huge opportunities to progress
- Recreational games area
- Free on-site car parking
- Organisational Skills
- Tender Writing
- Bid Strategy
- Client Liaison
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job