Location: Central London
Salary: £48,000 (negotiable)
Benefits: 30 days holiday + bank holidays + excellent pension
Exciting opportunity to join a leading education provider in London as Bid Manager.
Own the end-to-end bidding process and to submit commercially successful bids. Assemble a bid team with the relevant knowledge required to write, prepare and submit winning bids.
- Bid for opportunities across multiple sectors
- Produce and edit content for tender submission
- Implement bid procedures, governance & relevant processes
- Proactivley engage with a range of stakeholders
- Manage the bid qualification process for new opportunities
- Proven track record within SFA, ESFA, ESF, DWP, BIS tendering
- Ability to deliver winning complex training & education bids
- Proven skills in producing & editing proposal content
- Full responsibility of EOI, ITT, RFP, RFO, RFQ
- Knowledge of Apprenticeship Levy
*REFER A FRIEND* - Anyone you refer to Newtons who we place you will receive a £200 referral incentive.
- Bid Preparation
- Bid Writing
- Bid Processes
- Bid Strategy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job