BI Report Writer
Salary: Up to £25,000
My client is searching for an ambitious BI Report Writer to join their team based on the outskirts of Liverpool. The successful candidate will have a development plan in place to become a BI Developer in the short future.
• Liaise with the business to determine any business intelligence requirements.
• Design, write and develop SQL Data warehouse solutions using MS SQL Server Stack.
• Maintain maintenance plans for backups, indexes for all databases and keep all SQL Servers patched to the correct level.
• Be able to assist any software SQL updates / inserts / Deletions where required on any
• Create and maintain existing SSRS Reports & Dashboards.
• Maintain any bespoke .NET applications around the business or look at moving them to standard systems
• Transform and manipulate data into different sources using SSIS technologies
• Use data warehouses to create SSAS cubes to allow access to useful, accurate information
• Experience with SSRS
• Excellent communication skills and customer focused
• Team player and ability to work with people at all levels
• Skilled in SQL Server 2008 onwards
• Advanced MS Office Suite
• Higher Education IT Qualification and Microsoft SQL Server Professional qualifications (MCSA / MCP)
• Skills in TSQL, SSRS, SSIS, BI / MI
• SSAS Cube experience, Crystal Reports and BIRT report writing
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job