Title: Bi-lingual Digital / IT Project Manager (English / German)
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Skills: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Jira, ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, eCRM, UX, IX
We are actively seeking a talented Bi-lingual Digital / IT Project Manager to join a world class agency based in attractive London offices. You will be joining a team of experts delivering solutions to UK and European based clients focussing on award winning websites, data solutions, digital marketing, eCRM, social and digital campaigns. As a technical Project Manager, you should be comfortable managing both software / web development projects and more digital led projects, such as marketing automation campaigns as demands require.
Suitable Bi-lingual Digital / IT Project Managers must be able to work in a fast paced, exciting environment, where projects run from 1 week to 6 months. It is therefore essential to possess high energy levels, have strong attention to detail and enjoy the challenges that this role presents. Projects are technically complex, with a specific focus on Digital / Marketing Automation, it is therefore expected that the suitable candidate will be familiar with the latest language used in this highly competitive industry.
It is essential to be fluent in both English and German.
- Project Manage the full lifecycle of digital / IT (Web / Software Development) projects
- Create and collaborate project documentation
- Translate client briefs into full technical briefs
- Produce project plans
- Work within an Agile Project environment
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Regular liaison with internal and external clients
To be successful, suitable applicants should possess first class communication skills with the ability to liaise confidently with both internal / external clients, be able to work under pressure and have a positive work ethic.
- Fluent in both English and German
- Previous experience as a digital PM in an integrated or digital agency would be ideal
- Excellent working knowledge of web technologies, builds, trends and online digital marketing
- Experience and a proven track record of managing full life-cycle digital projects with an understanding of the requirements of UX, IA, analysis, creative design, development, testing and reporting
- Create and collaborate on project documentation, including project budget management
- Translate client briefings to full written briefs and project specifications
- A knowledge of contemporary Project Management and Sales tools such as JIRA and CloudCoach
- Experience in coordinating and organising creative workflow and data transfer
- Experience in producing project plans/schedules to manage workload and keep production on-track
- Experience in handling multiple projects/manage conflicting demands coming client side and internally
- Knowledge of and experience working in both agile and waterfall methodologies ( ideally Agile or Waterfall Certified)
This role will ideally suit someone with experience of working in a Project Management role in a Digital, or IT (Web / Software Development) led environment. You can expect excellent career development prospects, the chance to work with household name clients in an exciting, friendly environment.
Apply now for an immediate interview!!
Service 1st Recruitment Ltd operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job