BI Developer with SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS and Insurance or Financial Services experience. This global Reinsurer based in the City have over 1500 employees worldwide with over 40 offices.
Working in a small team, providing support and future development for a variety of insurance applications. This will include the delivery, support and maintenance of both ‘off the shelf’ products and ‘in-house’ developed software/applications.
You will have experience in all stages of application and software development, including requirements, logical design, physical design, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Extensive knowledge of support and development in Microsoft SQL Server 2016 and prior, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS and data warehousing (SSRS an advantage).
- Software Development Tools such as Visual Studio and version control software such as SourceVault, TFS etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of (Re)Insurance data and London Insurance Market systems and processes advantageous.
- Excellent communicator with strong organisational skills.
If you have a proven record in delivery and support of Insurance or Finance applications and are looking for a new opportunity in a challenging global environment but enjoy working in a small team then apply now.
- Financial Services
- SQL Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job