My Yorkshire based client are seeking a Business Intelligence analyst to join a successful and high performing Business Intelligence team for an initial 6 months. The role has become available due to the existing post holder due to go on maternity leave and therefore need someone to start in April 2018.
The post holder will have responsibility to conduct regular Business Intelligence reporting for the organisation. Also look to drive through improvements of existing reporting solutions, the company values simplicity so looking to simplify reporting solutions and ETL processes and procedures will be key.
- Experience developing ETL processes
- Strong experience and knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SAP data services
- Excellent written and verbal communication having the ability liaise with different levels of stakeholders
- Relay information back to none technical stakeholders
- Previous experience of delivering and designing analysis within high pressured environments
If this Business Intelligence role sounds of interest, please apply with your latest CV or call James Hewitson on for more details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job