Looking for a fun, rewarding job in a friendly & supportive environment where your job is to engage & inspire children? A unique opportunity has just opened up for an Before, After School & Holiday Club Childcare Manager to take on the day-to-day operation and logistical management of a KOOSA Kids After School, Breakfast and Holiday Club in Knaphill, Surrey (GU21). KOOSA Kids are the leading provider of fun & affordable before, after school and holiday childcare in the South East and are passionate about delivering high quality childcare. We have an unrivalled number of clubs rated 'Outstanding’ by Ofsted.
- Fully supported by your Regional Manager and a dedicated Operational Team at Head Office, you will have overall responsibility for directly managing an After School, Breakfast and Holiday Club within a dedicated KOOSA Kids Hub
- Supervise teams and ensure all activities are delivered to KOOSA Kids standards at all times
- Provide a safe and secure environment for the children in your care to explore, grow, inspire and have FUN!
- Outside of club opening times, you will assist your Regional Manager with planning activities, resourcing, marketing and recruitment responsibilities to support your clubs
- Overall responsibility for the day-to-day management and on-site delivery of the following clubs within a specified school or location;
Breakfast Club (7.30am to 9.00am approx. Monday to Friday, Term Time only)
After School Club (2.45pm to 6.00pm approx. Monday to Friday, Term Time only)
Holiday Club (8.00am to 6.00pm, every school holiday day)
- Plan, prepare and deliver all the activities at term time clubs alongside Regional Manager
- Follow and deliver a pre-prepared holiday club program during school holidays
- Directly manage all staff within your allocated clubs
- Become 'the face’ of KOOSA Kids within your allocated hub by building relationships within the school, local businesses and other community contacts.
- Ensure all clubs run each day in line with KOOSA Kids and Ofsted policies and procedures.
- During Term Time (in the hours between Breakfast Club and After School Club) and under the direction of your Regional Manager, assist with the following; (average 2.5 hours per week, variable per week):
- Work alongside Regional Manager to advertise for and recruit part-time and casual staff to work across your allocated clubs. Attend Interviews and recruitment events to assist this process.
- Monitor and update pre-agreed training audits throughout the year.
- Undertake equipment inventories throughout the year (as directed by Equipment and Program Coordinator) to ensure your clubs always benefit from a sufficient supply of equipment and resources.
- Assist with the Marketing and promotion of your clubs, by directly attending school / local fetes and events, distributing flyers to local schools, attending school parent’s evenings etc.
- Attend meetings at KOOSA Kids head office in Camberley with your Regional Manager and to collect equipment / supplies as and when needed.
Skills & Experience
- You ideally have min 2 years managerial / supervisory experience in a childcare, early years or playwork setting
- A level 3 NVQ / Diploma in Childcare or Playwork (or equivalent) is beneficial but not essential
- Would suit somebody with experience of working in a Primary School, Pre-School or Nursery, e.g. a Teaching Assistant or (former) Teacher, Early Years Educator or Nursery Manager or Assistant Manager
- Opportunities to gain qualifications and further growth & development, will be available for candidates who match our ambitions. Full training provided.
- Average of 23 hours per week during term time; 50 hours per week during school holidays.
Company pension, staff discounts, holiday pay, social activities, professional development, career progression & recognisable qualifications nationwide. Additionally, enjoy access to KOOSA Kids employee discount portal, giving you discounts, rewards and perks on thousands of brands you love!
KOOSA Kids are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
Apply today to join our fun & energetic team.
- Child Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'