Banking & Finance Paralegal
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal to join the highly regarded Banking and Finance team of a leading city firm. The Banking Paralegal will be offered a full-time, permanent position.
Your New Role
Core duties of the team’s new Paralegal will include:
- Working closely with Associates and Partners within the Banking and Finance team
- Assisting on several corporate finance transactions such as recapitalisations and IPOs
- Managing virtual data rooms and supporting deals by drafting documentation
- Ad-hoc company secretarial duties such as liaising with Companies House
The ideal Banking Paralegal candidate will demonstrate:
- At least 3 months Corporate or Finance experience
- Desire to expand on transactional experience
- Exposure to a fast-paced environment in a top firm
In return, the Paralegal will be offered £25,000 - £35,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
Please apply today to be considered immediately for this fantastic new Paralegal opportunity in London.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'