Bank Reconciliation Clerk
Bank Reconciliation Clerk (s) - Maidstone - £12-£12.50ph - Immediate Start
Duration: 6 months
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Investigate and resolve old timing differences
* Working within a team of 9 looking after 163 bank accounts processed across 15 Policy Admin Systems
* Clearing the legacy items
* Pick up the day to day reconciliation of new accounts
What you'll need:
* You will be very proactive
* Have great excel skills
* Not afraid to get on the phone and keep pushing to get results.
* A team player who has good attention to detail
* Good organisational skills.
What you'll receive:
* A long term placement within a well established, well recognised organisation
* Competitive salary
* Accrued holiday pay
Are you ready for your next challenge? Then please apply below
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- "BANK RECONCILIATION CLERK"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"