Rico Logistics is a UK subsidiary of the global logistics giant TVS with $10 billion annual revenues and employing more than 30,000 people worldwide. Rico Logistics is a market leader in their sector and provide courier services to some of the UK’s top businesses, in addition to serving the needs of locally based businesses. Operating out of over 45 Branches around the UK and Ireland and across Europe, our Head Office facility is based in Langley, Slough.
A vacancy has arisen at our Head Office based in Langley for a Bank Reconciliation Clerk.
Working closely with our global Finance Team, you will be reporting to the Senior Financial Controller with the aim of maintaining and reconciling all business bank accounts across a number of currencies and summarising the daily cash position of the business.
Tasks will include the following:
• Summarising the receipts and cash position daily across multiple bank accounts
• Updating cash forecast daily
• Reconciliation of multiple bank accounts across a number of currencies
• Assist with financial audits where required
• Liaising with Managerial Staff and other Colleagues
Knowledge and Experience Required:
• Suitable candidates will have Microsoft Office knowledge, excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
• Candidates will have previous bank reconciliation experience and at least one year's experience working in a Finance Department
• Strong organisational skills required
Hours of work 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £20,000 gross per annum plus pension
No Agencies please.
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter for this Bank Reconciliation Clerk role.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job