Bank Nurse (RGN) (RMN)
Salary £22-£25 per hour
Are you an exceptional Adult Registered Nurse looking for a new role that is never predictable or dull? Working in secure healthcare brings new challenges where you can develop your skills and make a real difference. The days are varied covering nurse led clinics, emergency response, triage, wound care, examinations and referrals. No two days are the same with opportunities to develop into more senior roles.
About our Site:
G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
HMP Rye Hill is situated in Willoughby, near Rugby, Warwickshire and is a category B training prison acting as a national resource for sentenced male adults who have been convicted of a current or previous sex offence. From triage, chronic disease management to acute care.
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics)
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Access to Gympass - subsidised gym
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE: Essential skills as a Bank Nurse:
- Part 1 NMC Registration
- Experience of working within a team
- Able to work within challenging and complex situations
- 5 year UK history of residence
Desirable skills as a Bank Nurse:
- Evidence of further development of own clinical practice
- Experience of working within a secure environment
- Experience of triage
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience of long term conditions.
For further information please email:
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable people in a caring and compassionate way. A DBS check and relevant police/ prisonclearance will be required to exclude any individuals with a history of behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients). Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise.
Please Note: If you are successful at the interview you will be required to attend site within 7 working days for a vetting interview.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'