Data recorder/ receptionist
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
Duration: Expected to be ASAP start until end of March (potentially longer)
Pay: £8.00 Paye or £9.90 Umbrella
- Providing admin support to school visits for National survey and other intervention programmes
- Roster; Internet usage; Microsoft Excel, Outlook & Word; Telephone skills
- Provide admin support for the team
- Booking and cancelling patient appointments
- Excellent telephone manner
- Updating patient details on the system
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'