Azure Technical Consultant - £80,000 to £100,000 - Hybrid
Presales Azure Technical Consultant
Salary: £80,000 to £100,000 + Benefits
Location: 2/week in Northampton or at client sites
Working Hours: 37.5 hour working week
An exciting Consultancy who are going through a period of large growth are looking to bring on a Presales Azure Technical Consultant who will be responsible for leading the end-to-end delivery of a range of Azure projects.
Responsibilities for the Presales Azure Technical Consultant:
- Work closely with clients in a range of industry sectors
- Presales - providing quotations
- Creating technical designs and presenting them to clients
- Work closely with a variety of technical teams to ensure successful delivery of the solution
- All the projects will have a focus on Azure
- The consultancy has 6 large projects to be completed across the next 6 months and expect other projects to happen following this
- Knowledge share within the team
Essential Skills for the Presales Azure Technical Consultant:
- Strong experience delivering Azure projects - migrations to Azure, application rollouts etc
- Presales, creating designs, providing quotations etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desirable Skills for the Presales Azure Technical Consultant:
- Azure networking
- Any relevant certifications - Microsoft, Azure
If you are interested in the Presales Azure Technical Consultant vacancy for a growing consultancy please apply in the immediate instance.
Azure Consultant, Technical Consultant, Infrastructure Consultant, Presales, quotations, Infrastructure Engineer, Cloud Engineer, Architect
- Technical Consultant
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Infrastructure Consultant
- Cloud Engineer
- Azure Consultant
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'