Our client based in Letchworth is searching for an Aviation Trimmer / cabin/interior specialist to support their growing business.
You will be responsible for aviation trimming / interior/cabin maintenance, repairs, ensuring correct maintenance procedures are followed and work is carried out to a very high standard.
As an aviation trimmer the role demands a degree of self-motivation, solid aircraft cabin internal technical knowledge, excellent interpersonal & coordination skills as well as experience in an engineering department environment requirements:
The ideal candidate will have : -
- Proven aviation trimmer experience within an Airline/MRO
- Experienced in working with Tedlar/ Replin / NTF and carpets
- Engineering experience is a MUST!
- Ability to read engineering drawings with zero discrepancy
- Heavy / Base maintenance experience
- Ability to work unsupervised
In return our client will offer great working hours, career progression and development.
Please call for immediate interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job