Our client, a City based Investment Bank are looking to recruit an Aviation Analyst to join their expanding Aviation Division. You will be responsible for providing advisory services to the bank's clients including arranging finance, providing financial advisory services and corporate finance. The Analyst role is to provide analytical and qualitative support and assist in originating and executing deals.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Assist and support the team in all marketing activities including the production of marketing materials and pitch books
- Assist in the execution of projects including the building of financial models in excel
- Ensure database of transaction and trading comparables is maintained
- Prepare call memos and input for client fact sheets
- Attend relevant meetings, industry conferences and external training sessions
- Adhere to all regulations and client preferences regarding treatment of confidential information
- Input and regularly update files including deal pipelines and deal files
- Ensure that all regulatory requirements including maintenance of deal files, KYC, and client classification policies are satisfactorily met
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must meet the following criteria;
- Excellent computer literacy and strong understanding of Excel, particularly financial modelling skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Good team player, flexible, proactive and self-motivated
- Well organised, detailed and ability to manage and work within tight time frames
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A university degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Economics or similar.
- Aviation Industry knowledge is an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Ideal candidate will have 1-2 years' experience in banking or corporate finance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job