Aviation Account Manager
Hassocks, so own transport required
£18100 - £20200
Permanent - Ability to work a flexible working week of 37.5 hours consisting of day shifts between the hours of 07:00 to 19:00, Monday to Friday.
The Aviation Account Manager is a wonderful career opportunity for a global aviation enthusiast to join Hunters large and incredibly successful aircraft component support specialist. The Aviation Account Manager will assist the Support Contracts team with the management of customer contracts ensuring on time delivery in accordance with contractual agreed terms. Acting as an account manager the support contracts administrator will develop good relationships with suppliers and customers in order to maximise revenues without compromising customer service.
- Assist with the Support Contracts department administration.
- Assist Support Contracts Executives with customer AOG/priority requirements ensuring quick response times.
- Source aircraft spare parts in accordance with customer’s requirements.
- Maximise all ad-hoc sales opportunities.
- Deliver high quality customer service.
We are looking for…
- Preferably previous working experience in an administrative role.
- Professional and courteous telephone manner.
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Analytical thinking and reporting skills.
- Ability to use initiative, common sense and resolve problems.
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to work in a busy environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
- Strong organisation and administration skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads.
- Good computer skills, highly proficient in the use of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'