This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Events Technical Project Manager to join our client's busy team in the North West. This role would suit a senior technician looking to move their career forward, or an existing project manager looking to progress.
You will be used to working in a fast paced and hands on environment and thrive under pressure.
Key roles & responsibilities:
- Able to work as part of a team and work directly with clients, overseeing projects from initial enquiry to completion of the event.
- Attending site visits and client meetings
- Taking a brief and coming up with creative solutions
- Specifying designs and equipment - including preparation of CAD plans.
- Submitting quotations and budget management
- Booking managing crew and transport
- Liaising with performers, venues and third parties.
- Preparation of health and safety documents
- Onsite work at venues across the UK and occasionally overseas
- Hands on rigging/derigging and operation of equipment if required (this is an advantage but not essential)
- Promoting our client's products and services to generate new business.
Based in Greater Manchester salary is circa £34k- £38k plus excellent benefits and overtime.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in the AV, sound lighting industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous planning and attention to detail
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Highly self-motivated and the ability to lead by example.
- Ability to solve problems and to work to deadlines
- Flexibility and a can-do, customer focused attitude
- Full UK driving licence
Our client is one of the UK's leading live event production and rental companies, supplying a wide range of products and services to both the corporate and private event sectors within the UK and also overseas.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual Recruiters in the UK working with clients and candidates to ensure a successful job fit every time.
- AV Project Manager
- AV Events
- Audio Visual Events Technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job