Automotive Software Engineer - Midlands - £ Competitive + Excellent benefits
An Automotive Software Engineer is required for a flourishing department working in the field of passenger and commercial vehicles. As the successful candidate you will work on the software design and development for a driverless passenger car project and a variety of exciting ADAS programmes.
As Software Engineer - you will be required to
- Develop ADAS, V2X and autonomous driving system software.
- Support software architectural design and development.
- Develop software test and validation strategy.
- Contribute to algorithm development.
- Write and test code and support tool development
As Software Engineer - you will have
- Real-time embedded software experience.
- Knowledge of C, C++, Python, MATLAB, Simulink.
- Experience of complex systems and implementation of mathematical algorithms.
- A proven ability to robustly document software development.
What you will get:
- An excellent salary and benefits package, whilst working on highly-rewarding projects.
- Training, support and career advancement.
Suitably qualified and experienced ADAS Software Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0) or by emailing their CV and covering letter .
- ADAS Software Engineer MATLAB C
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job