Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Sales Manager Required in Wimbledon.
Salary: Up to £35,000 Basic, OTE £38,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Sales Manager Required for Multi Franchised Trade Parts Operation - Wimbledon
Automotive Sales Manager Required for a Trade Parts Operation in Wimbledon.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Sales Manager with a proven track record working recently in a supervisory within a Main Car Dealership or a large Motorfactor.
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to:
- Provide visionary leadership to all direct reports, and enable leaders in the business to provide the right balance of challenge and support for their individual teams
- Ensure that their manager's feel motivated, energised, resilient and above all can deliver sustainable high performance in their business areas
- Agree standards of performance required and manage performance effectively
- Maintain relationships with the Manufacturer to ensure the fulfilment of obligations by all parties concerned and the operation of the franchise in a profitable manner
- Manage the Parts Hub operation in accordance with the business plan
- Plan, identify and maximise Parts sales opportunities achieving an agreed market share within the trade sector by developing and maintaining professional relationships with all customers to gain new and repeat business
- Maintain agreed sales objectives and agreed costs, whilst ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
- Manage the performance of the Parts Sales Team, in the achievement of business objectives
Your own standards will dictate that you and your team will exceed your customers' expectations in every element of their buying experience. As well as concentrating on your teams demanding targets you will be keen to work as part of a first class team within this automotive business. You must have a proven track record of managing 10 people or more.
Our client offers a superb working environment plus an excellent remuneration package.
Parts Managerial and/or Sales Management experience in the Motor Trade is essential.
If you have the skills, attitude and want a great opportunity to improve your prospects get in touch with me TODAY!!
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If you are interested in this Sales Job or other Automotive Jobs in Wimbledon please contact Georgia Trew at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.
To apply please send your CV to Georgia Trew quoting J77813, Sales Manager, Wimbledon.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices on if you wish to discuss this copyright.
- Motor Trade
- Sales Manager
- Motor Trade Jobs
- Parts Department
- Parts Manager
- Parts Sales
- Main Car Dealership
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job