Automotive Quality Manager
White Label are proud to be supporting a key client in their search to secure a new Quality Manager. This is a fantastic new venture for either an experienced Quality Manager with a proven track record in leading a quality team or for a Lead/Senior Quality Engineer who is looking for the next step in their career.
This is an excellent time to join a leading and expanding manufacturing business within the automotive industry.
You will be working for a well-known, reputable manufacturing business based in South Yorkshire with a long term career path and succession plan in place.
To implement strong and effective Quality Management systems and practises and to drive a culture of continuous improvement, to facilitate the business to achieve World Class levels of Quality performance.
As the appointed Quality Manager you will be expected to travel to multi sites, mainly Europe including Germany, France, Netherlands and Turkey.
- To identify group and industry best practices to drive continuous quality improvements throughout the organisation.
- To implement internal and external audit programmes to ensure Business Management Systems are followed and quality processes are adopted with an emphasis on standardisation of critical processes.
- To ensure that Customer and Business quality expectations are agreed, understood, achieved and maintained thereby driving operational excellence.
- To ensure that the technical knowledge and skills of the team is fully and effectively developed training to meet business and future needs.
- To implement root cause analysis and effective countermeasures for both process and systemic problems.
- To work with NPI department to effectively ensure quality processes which assure our product performance are implemented and integral to any new project.
- Ensure effective and robust performance management is carried out, making sure development, coaching and training opportunities are delivered, and ensuring clear objectives are set, monitored and achieved.
- To revise, develop, and implement quality standards and procedures across the business.
- To generate and provide management information advising on performance status and improvements achieved
- Take ownership of personal development to successfully develop own capabilities, knowledge and experience to enhance personal development
Skills & Experience Required:
- Engineering/Manufacturing Degree or equivalent would be advantageous
- Experience working with the automotive industry or similar within a quality department
- Knowledge and understanding of continuous improvement
- Proven leadership/management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of IATF16949 is desirable
- Experience travelling to multi-sites
Along with a salary of up to 42,000 you will be entitles to enrol on the company pension scheme matching up to 5% with 25 days holiday with the opportunity to accrue additional holidays per year which is capped at 30 days.
If you match the criteria above, and you’d like to be considered for the role, please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
- Quality Assurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"