Their business ervices are intergrated to their global network and they require this position to be filled to ensure that their operations continue to run smoothly.
This company truely values their employees and have great emphasis on people who are looking to grow and develop as part of their core.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who has the right set of skills to make an impact on this organisation.
Main purpose of job:
This key hands-on role within the document automation and productivity team will be responsible for supporting the business through several services which include but is not limited to:
• the automating of legal documents using ContractExpress
• the use of AI (Neota Logic) to help build apps and deliver to on-line services
• supporting business users on software solutions to ensure that software is being used effectively
• analysing processes within the production of legal documents to ascertain where and how increases in efficiency can be made.
• providing training on software systems
The successful applicant will be required to work closely with internal stakeholders (Partners, Associates and Professional Support Lawyers) across the firm’s offices to ensure that the services offered fully meets their needs. The goal is to significantly increase the volume of documents automated within the firm, in order to to improve the quality and consistency of document production, to in turn increase firm efficiency and to improve the effectiveness of our client offering.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Deconstruct a document into its component parts and apply logic to the underlying structure to assess the level of automation required and to create the automation design
• Understand the relevance of component parts of the document and apply logic to those relevancies, in order to achieve maximum efficiency
• Create automated templates using the Firm’s automation tools
• Create online questionnaires to allow business users to access these templates
• Engage with fee earners to manage and prioritise work
• Thoroughly review own and other’s work to ensure that formatting is correct and ensure all documents are presentation, grammar and spell checked
• Test the automated documents, record and resolve errors in automation
• Complete all aspects of documentation following the successful document automation and manage the transition of the automated document to production (including user and support staff training)
Supporting Business Users
• Facilitate Business users to expand their knowledge and use of available technology within the firm
• Support Business users to utilise all available technology to its full potential
• Support Business users to review and analyse their working practices in regards to legal document production/sharing to ensure productivity and efficiency are maximised.
• Provide time and role appropriate training on standard software systems
Standards/ContractExpress Templates Administration
• Support the administration and organisation of the Firm’s standard document collection
• Maintain the cloud-bases site that stores templates
• Support Professional Support Lawyers to keep their respective documents accurate and up to date
• Delivery and deadline focused
• Client service orientated
• Logical and methodical
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Able to work effectively as part of a diverse and inclusive team
• Advanced communication skills at all levels
• Self-management and excellent organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise work calmly and effectively in a pressurised environment
• Business and organisation awareness
• Ability to develop self and others
• Takes pride in the standard of their work and enjoys sharing ideas to improve the service
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job