Service Manager required in Worcester
OTE £35 000 and company car
Basic £30 000
Are you an experienced service manager who is looking for a new opportunity?
My client is a well-established autocentre in the Worcester.
To develop and manage the performance of your Service team in delivering an exceptional customer service experience while implementing plans to optimise the full profit potential of the department.
Provide guidance, training and appraisals to each of the Service team to encourage a forward thinking attitude and a Nicer (Nice, Informative, Caring, Enthusiastic, Responsive) culture which will help them achieve their full potential.
- Maximise customer satisfaction by treating them as an individual and delivering an exceptional service experience
- Monitor department performance against budget, identify any shortfall and implement plans to improve the performance
- Analyse local market statistics to identify opportunities within the territory
- Establish staff levels required to deliver both CSI and budget objectives.
- Organise departmental forecasts and reports in a clear and timely manner
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience as an Service Manager is essential
- A customer focused individual with an uncompromising attitude to delivering customer service and maintain a customer centric culture within the Service team
- Outstanding interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Innovative individual willing to explore new methods of driving performance
- Main dealer experience preferred but not essential
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to train, coach and motivate the Service team to develop their full potential
- A full valid UK Driving Licence
- A minimum of A* - C grades in Math and English at GCSE or equivalent
- This role would suit an experienced Aftersales Manager interested in a new challenge
- 23 days paid holidays plus bank holidays rising by 1 day after each 5 years of service
- Staff Pension Contribution
- 50% Discount on Services
- New & used car staff offers
- Death in service Benefit
- Free eye test, dental & therapy treatments
- Up to £25,000 personal accident benefit
- Online discounts at many popular shops
Excel Technical are proven specialist recruitment agency for the automotive industry. If you, or some you know are looking for a new position in this industry then please contact us today. We are the market leaders in Technicians, Mechanics, SMART Repairers, Service Advisors, Workshop controllers, Bodyshop repairs, panel beaters and all managerial positions.
If you are looking for any automotive positions around the UK then contact us today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job