We are working with a well established medium sized accountancy firm and are looking for an experienced Audit and Accounts Senior with several years’ experience in practice.
High Integrity and honesty are key to our success and the successful Audit and Accounts Senior will have excellent communication skills and be used to the client facing side of the role. We take pride in the fact that all of our employees are aware that every bit of communication with a client, whether it is face to face or not, is contributing to our branding and profile as an organisation.
This role is suitable for an individual who has been trained in a mixture of audit and accounts and has several years’ experience in this mixed role.
In particular, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to:
- Head up a team on site on audit assignments
- Prepare notes on the client’s systems and controls
- Contribute in client planning and finalization meetings
- Prepare appropriate reports and letters for the client and, where relevant, parent companies and their auditors
- Take responsibility for a client portfolio relating to year end accounts preparation, management accounts preparation and VAT returns
We look for individuals who take pride in their work and are driven to take on responsibility within their role.
You will also need to be based locally as we are looking for candidates to have an easy commute to work. A full driving licence and car are necessary in this role.
- Accountancy Firm
- Year End Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"