Levitate Recruitment are currently working with a Top 10 accountancy practice in the South of London that are experience growth within their charity portfolio. This is a great opportunity for people that are looking to take their career forward as the role will offer a structured route to Directorship & beyond.
Your portfolio will consist of Not-for-Profit sector clients and you will lead a dedicated team where you will manage and organise them to deliver effective external audit assignments including conversion to FRS102/new SORP.
- Manage a client portfolio with a revenue stream of approximately £500k
- Working closely with the partner team you will assist in the development of the client portfolio including significant involvement in tender processes.
- You will have full financial responsibility for the client portfolio; including budgeting, negotiating, billing and recovery.
- You will also have the opportunity to be involved in advisory assignments on an ad hoc basis, such as trustee training and governance reviews.
Communicate effectively to the team and set clear objectives for team members that are aligned to business plans and monitors and assesses performance, providing timely feedback and support as necessary.
- To effectively recruit, promote and develop talent within the team, ensuring equal opportunities and providing feedback.
- Work closely with clients to develop collaborative relationships.
- Ensure fees are collected in a timely manner, following up with clients as necessary.
- Present at client seminars and comfortable attending networking events.
- ACA or ACCA Qualified with previous sector experience in a UK accounting firm (ideally in the Charities sector)
- Experience in supervising the audit process, projects or specific assignments.
- A track history of developing client relationships
- Our client can only consider people that have the tight documentation to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job