Audit Senior Manager- Ipswich
This top 10 firm are a leading, fast-growing national firm with large Ipswich based team and a varied portfolio of sector leading clients. This opportunity will work closely with the Partners to maintain and develop a portfolio with clear opportunities for progression.
- Be accustomed to audit reviews, agreeing audit timetables, briefing the audit team (including other specialists) and monitoring budgets.
- Lead an exciting portfolio of diverse clients, and provide them with an exceptional level of clarity and insight on complicated issues.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, recognising the value of exceptional client service and ensuring you understand and manage the client’s expectations effectively always.
- Assist your senior colleagues when generating new business, from target stage to proposal and beyond.
- Be keen to get involved in wider BD activity and build the brand across the region.
- Be responsible for managing, motivating and coaching team members, providing regular feedback and supporting their development.
- You'll be professionally qualified (ACA, CA, ACCA), or equivalent.
- You’ll have extensive post-qualification experience in audit and you’ll be keen to work with a diverse range of vibrant businesses, across differing industry lines.
- You’ll have a comprehensive understanding of key reporting standards.
- You’ll have strong people management skills, enabling you to support, coach and mentor more-junior colleagues.
- You’ll have a proven track record of effectively leading client engagements.
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers