Audit Senior Managers required for the rapidly expanding Financial Services Audit practice of this Big 4 firm of Chartered Accountants. Based in Edinburgh or Glasgow, this is an exciting opportunity to lead a dynamic team of individuals focused on providing high-quality audit services for their clients spanning banking, asset management and insurance.
You will have the opportunity to establish and maintain strong relationships with Financial Services leaders in Scotland and assist their businesses as they respond to regulatory reform, manage the capital lifecycle and improve business operations. You will be responsible for mentoring and coaching a high-performing audit team to success within a trusting and supportive environment.
- Be recognised as a respected and supportive mentor, coach and counsellor, building career value for individuals and supporting a sustainable task force
- Enhance the brand’s positioning through strong external relationships across a network of existing and future clients
- Provide strategic and relevant insight, connectivity and responsiveness to all clients that anticipates their needs
- Take ownership of the execution of high quality audit work on more complex audit engagements, including management of risk, independence and professional skepticism
- Manage key components of multiple audit engagements including the strategy, planning, risk assessment, team management, engagement economics and delivery of exceptional client service
- Challenge the effectiveness of the audit strategy and approach for all engagements
- Actively engage in required consultations
- Embrace feedback from internal and external inspection teams to enhance the execution of quality audits
- Maximise operational efficiency with a focus on key performance drivers and improve operational practices by leading and implementing new audit solutions and enablers
- Maximise business development opportunities through leveraging networks across service lines and geographies
We are looking to hear from ambitious Audit Senior Managers who are qualified and possess excellent technical audit and/or financial accounting experience gained within practice or financial services. Experience of Financial services audit is preferential but not essential as full sector specific training will be provided. Successful candidates must display developed leadership qualities combined with impressive project and financial management
Our client offers a highly competitive package coupled with excellent opportunities for personal and career development.
Salary £excellent + Car Allowance + Benefits. For more information please contact Lynsey Kerr at Lusona Consultancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job