Audit Senior - Chelmsford, Essex
AJ Chambers are currently working in partnership with an incredibly impressive, Chelmsford, Essex, based accountancy firm that are looking to appoint an experienced Audit Senior.
What is on offer?
- Competitive remuneration package from £42,000 +
- Trusting environment with flexible working and autonomy
- A fun and supportive working environment
- Working with a vast array of clients, most within 1hr drive of the office
- Working directly beneath a Partner on their portfolio
- Genuine opportunities to progress to Manager and beyond for the right person
Audit Senior Duties:
- Planning and completing audits of accounts for clients of various sizes
- Conducting audits at client premises and from home/office
- Preparing accounts for corporate clients, including some consolidated accounts
- Supervising and delegating work to the junior members of the team
- Liaising with other departments to effectively and efficiently complete tasks
- Maintain and develop client relationships
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and computations
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA or close to qualifying
- Audit lead experience would be ideal
- Ability to lead and organise team members
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
For further information on this Audit Senior role, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding from AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'