Pensions Audit Manager - Bristol - Top Tier Firm
Are you a Pensions Audit Specialist who is looking to bring their expertise to an impressive outfit with big plans?
Pensions Audit Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Holding pre-audit meetings
- Preparing time budgets
- Overseeing audit planning by Audit Senior
- Briefing Auditors on clients
- Preparation of fee schedules
- Training and professional development of Juniors
- Communicating feedback with clarity
- Business Development
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities
They are searching for an Audit Manager who is a proven problem solver and who wants to influence this forward-thinking firm with their creative outlook. Our client prides themselves on their ambitious growth plans and exceptional progression opportunities, not to mention their generous benefits package.
The Audit Manager Candidate
- ACA/ACCA qualified although part qualified will be taken into consideration
- From a predominantly audit background
- Experience in a specific industry sector (Pensions) would be of benefit
- Knowledge of Pensions SORP
- Experience of carrying out internal control reviews (AAF 01/06, AAF 02/07, ISAE 3402 etc.
With a strong sense of employee morale, this company boasts a dynamic work environment and they have big plans for the rest of 2018, making it the perfect time to jump aboard this excellent regional firm's continuing success story!
If you are an established Pensions Audit Manager and have the desire to fast-track to Senior Manager whilst learning from the firm's impressive sector specialists, please contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at or call
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job