Excellent opportunity to develop your career in a Firm (located outside of the city centres) who can offer exposure to large clients and a diverse workload. Role offers an excellent work/life balance and minimal travel plus comprehensive study support if required.
Audit and Accounting Senior - About The Role
Reporting to Managers and Directors you will enjoy a diverse range of work which will support your career development. This firm combine modern operating practices and a diverse client portfolio with a strong team ethos and excellent work life balance.
As the Audit and Accounting Senior you will:
- Acting as senior on audits and supervising junior staff on audits.
- Assisting with the planning and budgeting of audits.
- Preparation on management and statutory accounts for clients.
- Providing support to the Corporate Finance function.
- Ad hoc project work to support Directors including cash flows and systems reviews.
This role will provide full in-house training and the scope to manage an audit portfolio.
The successful Audit and Accounting Senior will have:
- It is anticipated the successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified or currently studying and seeking a role which will utilise their audit experience, without requiring onerous travel.
- You may be seeking to develop the technical work you are involved in, or gain exposure to International clients whilst enjoying a reasonable work/life balance.
- You will need significant audit and supervisory experience, but strong technical and communications skills are the primary requirements of my client.
Audit and Accounting Senior - Benefits
- Excellent work/life balance
- Free parking
- Study support for final exams if required
- Social team environment
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job