Brewster Pratap are currently recruiting an Audit and Accounts Senior for a leading independent accountancy boutique in Harrogate looking to join its growing team.
This is a great opportunity to join a firm that is a highly respected and well-established practice. This role has come about due to continued expansion and growth.
- Full maintenance of a portfolio of clients, including a number of audit clients, taking responsibility for all aspects of their accounts/audit and other matters
- Preparation of management accounts
- Planning and carrying out accounts and audit fieldwork, statutory financial reporting and completion work
- Close liaison with the tax department and the ability to deal with tax computations and personal /corporate tax issues
- Undertaking work at client premises and liaising with clients, including acting as a point of contact for day to day ad hoc queries and enquiries
- Involvement in ad hoc project work, such as practice restructuring, valuations, mergers, etc. as required
- Supervising, motivating and coaching junior members of staff
- Keeping Managers and Partners up to date with progress of jobs and projects
- The suitable candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with previous audit experience within practice. You will be an excellent communicator and a keen self starter.
The company is looking for a well-rounded candidate seeking to broaden their experience with an entrepreneurial client base.
In return, on offer is an excellent salary and benefits package with long term progression opportunities.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job