Due to an increase of new clients this Top 20 firm of accountants are looking for a Senior Manager to work directly with partners within the Business Advisory Group.
To be considered for the role you must be a qualified ACA/ACCA accountant have recent UK experience as a Manager or Senior Manager.
- You will provide wide range of audit, accounting, corporate finance and tax services to a portfolio of clients.
- You will advise businesses ranging from large multi-national corporations to small family companies, many of which are owned by wealthy individuals.
- Client industry sectors will be commercial companies in service/manufacturing industries and you will also deal with professional partnerships, financial service companies, sports and entertainment businesses, entrepreneurs, charities and schools.
- The role of senior manager would specifically be to manage a large and varied portfolio of general commercial clients for a number of partners, including being responsible for and service delivery. The position will also involve a number of one-off assignments and special work.
- You will also be expected to tender & pitch for new business in order to grow and develop your portfolio and position within the firm.
- You must be ACA or ACCA qualified
- You must have recent UK experience within a practice accounting firm at Manager or Senior Manager grade.
- You must be highly driven with aspirations of becoming a partner.
- The role will require an extremely high level of ability and commitment, with the ability to work flexibly.
- The individual should be able to demonstrate marketing skills and an interest in generating new business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is keen to push towards partnership in a growing business. If you are interested in finding out more, please contact the Levitate Recruitment London office or apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job